Sinclair Land Rover Website Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
Aggregated Site Usage Statistics - To provide us with aggregated data of the usage of this site and the mediums which are driving traffic to the site. The data gathered by these is aggregated and therefore your individual usage of this site cannot be attributed to you.
Essential Site Features - Cookies may be placed upon your computer, phone or other Internet device in order to provide essential site features such as allowing you to compare different cars in stock and complete enquiry forms quickly.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options",
2. Click on the "privacy" tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click "Content settings".
3. Click "Cookies"
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on "Remove all Website Data"