Whether parading through Knightsbridge or on some muddy track in Wales, the Range Rover has always been synonymous with supreme refinement together with unrivalled capability. Reflecting its unique heritage, the latest Range Rover takes design, comfort and craftsmanship to extraordinary new levels, as striking on the outside as it is refined within. Performance and capability are peerless - A truly first-class travel experience.
Now with a more spacious interior together with executive rear seating affords an exemplary level of comfort for the driver and passengers alike - Technology, which includes Driver Assistance Pack, LED lighting, Touch Pro Duo infotainment, full colour Head-up Display and seven‑mode Terrain Response with ‘Comfort’ mode delivers a luxurious driving experience. The Designers at JLR haven’t set out to reimagine Range Rover, they’ve simply made it better.
New Range Rover Model Options
The following new Range Rover model options are available;
VOGUE, VOGUE SE, AUTOBIOGRAPHY, SVAUTOBIOGRAPHY DYNAMIC & SVAUTOBIOGRAPHY LONG WHEELBASE.
For full feature & option availability and model specification please download the New Range Rover Brochure or visit your local Sinclair Land Rover Retailer in South Wales.
Range Rover Drive Pack
The optional Drive Pack offers a range of features that help keep you safe and informed. The Drive Pack includes:
- Driver Condition Monitor - Detects if you’re starting to feel drowsy and gives you an early warning when you need to take a break
- Blind Spot Monitor - Alerts you to vehicles in, or quickly approaching your blind spot. When a vehicle is detected, a small warning light will illuminate in the corresponding wing mirror. If you indicate in the direction of the obstacle, the warning light will flash to highlight potential danger
- Traffic Sign Recognition - Keeps you informed and aware on the road, by displaying speed limits and no overtaking signs in the instrument cluster, where they can easily be seen. When activated, Adaptive Speed Limiter uses Traffic Sign Recognition information to adjust your vehicles speed accordingly
- Adaptive Speed Limiter - Uses data from the Traffic Sign Recognition system to automatically select speed limit. If the system detects the vehicle is above the speed limit, such as when entering a lower limit, the accelerator will be disabled allowing the vehicle to coast down to the limit. The driver can also apply the brakes to achieve this more quickly
Range Rover Drive Pro Pack
For an even more relaxed drive the optional Drive Pro Pack contains a wide range of driver assistance features including the Driver Condition Monitor and Traffic Sign Recognition in the Drive Pack, plus:
- Lane Keep Assist - Detects when your vehicle is unintentionally drifting out of your lane, and applies a corrective torque to the steering wheel, encouraging you to guide your vehicle back
- Blind Spot Assist - Can help prevent collisions. If your vehicle detects another car in your blind spot when you begin to change lanes, a small warning light illuminates in the corresponding wing mirror and a corrective steering torque encourages you to guide your vehicle away from the approaching vehicle
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- High-speed Emergency Braking
Range Rover Driver Assist Pack
The optional Driver Assist Pack offers a wide range of driver aids including the features found in Drive Pro Pack, Park Pro Pack and 360° Surround Camera. It also includes new Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist. This latest technology makes motorway driving and heavy traffic situations even easier and more comfortable. It achieves this by gently assisting steering, acceleration and braking to centre the vehicle in lane while maintaining a set distance from vehicles ahead. Moderate steering interventions ensure that the physical effort of maintaining a central vehicle position is reduced.
Range Rover Engine Options
From power and sheer driving pleasure to fuel economy and refinement, there is a range of engines available for Range Rover and each has been optimised for specific attributes to cater for all needs. All engines are equipped with Stop/Start technology and smart regenerative charging (except P400e); this feature prioritises the charging of the battery when the vehicle is decelerating to capture wasted kinetic energy and reduce fuel consumption for maximum economy, especially during urban driving.
The Turbocharged Diesel engine produces 275hp and 625Nm of torque and is ideal for higher power and torque demand usage with exceptional driveability and the following features:
- Innovative parallel sequential twin turbochargers – a concept pioneered by Jaguar Land Rover – features a ceramic ball bearing on the primary turbo to reduce friction for maximum throttle response
- Switchable coolant pump and two-stage oil pump are used for optimal thermal energy management, improving operating efficiency
- Piezo common rail fuel injection system enables precise control of the amount of fuel injected creating a uniform mixture for more efficient combustion and less emissions
- Engine utilises these technologies to offer premium refinement and performance
The 4.4 litre V8 Twin Turbocharged Diesel offers top of the range performance: with 339hp and a staggering 740Nm of torque between 1,750-2,250rpm and the following features:
- Helical and tangential inlet ports for low speed swirl and high gas flow, with combustion chambers optimised for emissions performance
- 2,000 bar common rail fuel injection with Gen 3 Piezo injectors
- Compounded Graphic Iron Block with optimised thin wall section and aluminium alloy heads Twin overhead camshafts and 4 valves per cylinder
Range Rover Long Wheelbase
The Range Rover Long Wheelbase is instantly recognisable, superbly engineered and beautifully appointed. Featuring a panoramic roof as standard, this body style is characterised by a distinctive ‘L’ badge mounted behind each front wheel arch. The exterior is extended by 200mm to facilitate an even more luxurious environment inside. The definitive luxury SUV, the Range Rover Long Wheelbase has an additional 186mm of interior floorspace for even more passenger legroom and comfort.
Standard features include an added deep centre stowage compartment at the rear of the front centre console, electric rear side window sun blinds, ambient lighting and illuminated treadplates - With features such as Four-zone Climate Control enabling personalised temperature control through an additional climate unit, and optional Cabin Air Ionisation to improve the air quality within the cabin, passengers in the Range Rover Long Wheelbase can create their own tranquil haven.
Find out more about the new Range Rover or Range Rover Long Wheelbase by contacting your local Sinclair Land Rover dealership in either Brecon or Swansea in South Wales today!